Qualcomm Interview Question for Software Engineer / Developers
- 0of 0 votes
1. DMA controller.- Backbone April 01, 2008
2. Cache coherency.- MESI /MSI protocol
3. Cache coherency mechanism.
4. Interrupt handler.
5. what happens when function1 calls function2 with it.(like where does the linkage register stuff get stored..and resume execution)
6.Can u have reentrant code inside interrupt handler. (NO)
7.What will happen/can u have printf/printk inside an interrrupt hancler (i think he wanted me to say no.. but I did not know the reason)
8.context switch.. when do u need it.
9.what does a interrupt handler take in as input... and what does it return.( it does not accept or return anything)
10. what is the difference between ISR and interrupt handler.(Both are the same)
11.how to search a book in one million books.
12.How to check whether a linked list is circular.
| Report Duplicate | Flag | PURGE
Qualcomm Software Engineer / Developer Linux Kernel Computer Architecture & Low Level Linked Lists
Open Chat in New Window