Bloomberg LP Interview Question for Financial Software Developers
- 0of 0 votes
Phone interview:- Ashwin April 13, 2007
1. Mallocing data and memory leaks.
2. STL and C++ basics: advantages of C++ over C
3. Pgm to check whether stack grows up or down. Low level memory stuff
4. Unix stuff: threads, processes, mutexes, semaphores
5. Questions about projects on my resume.
6. Garbage collection
7. Why Bloomberg?
1. Projects on my resume.
2. C++ basics again (some really obscure questions in my opinion like immutable classes, mutable classes etc. I wasnt sure what to answer)
3. To code the game of LIFE? (google it)
4. Usual HR questions:
a. Why Bloomberg?
b. Toughest problem.
c. A situation where you showed leadership etc.
| Report Duplicate | Flag | PURGE
Bloomberg LP Financial Software Developer
Open Chat in New Window