Qumulo Interview Question for Member Technical Staffs
- 0of 0 votes
You're given a maze (that is not necessarily square shaped). The maze is composed of square rooms. In one of these rooms there is a flag. You have a robot that you can control using the following APIs:- Johnybegood November 09, 2015 in United States
1. void Go() - drives the robot straight.
2. void Turn(int degrees) - turns the robot x degrees to the right (x has to be a multiple of 90).
3. bool IsWall() - returns true if the robot is facing a wall (you can't move from one room to the other).
4. bool IsFlag - returns true if the room has the flag in it.
5. void PutBreadCrumb() - throws a single breadcrumb in the room.
6. bool HasBreadCrumb()- returns true if the room contains a breadcrumb.
Using these Apis only, write a program to navigate the robot through the maze until it finds the flag.
| Report Duplicate | Flag | PURGE
Qumulo Member Technical Staff Algorithm
Interview Type: In-Person
Open Chat in New Window