Full stack Principal Architect with a proven track record in providing solutions in - Web, Mobile, Cloud, Digital Transformation, Agile delivery, DevOps, Big Data, Data Analysis, IoT and Machine learning.
• 10+ years of experience in Web applications Architecture, Design & Development.
• 3+ years’ experience in developing web products using Open source technologies - Node.js, AngularJS, React, Typescript, Express.js, Bootstrap, Foundation, HTML5, LESS, SCSS, REST, Redis, RabbitMQ, GraphQL, OData, SQL and NoSQL.
• Experience in providing Digital Transformation solutions using Customer centric, Data Driven, Predictive models, Graph models, Microservices and Domain Driven design.
• Experience in developing universal mobile apps using Xamarin & Test Cloud, HockeyApp, Cordova, Ionic and AngularJS.
• Experience in providing Enterprise Architecture, DevOps, Cloud, Agile Delivery, Developer Productivity, and Application lifecycle management solutions using - Azure Cloud, VSTS, Docker, Git, PCF, Consul, Artifactory, Linux and Windows.
• Experience in providing Big Data Analytics, Distributed data processing, analysis & reporting and Machine learning solutions using Cloud - R-Script, Python, TSQL, HDInsight, Hive, EventHubs, IoT, Stream Analytics and PowerBI.
• 2+ years’ experience in Enterprise Data Integration, BPM, Data migration, analysis, and reporting.
• 5+ years’ experience as Application Architect in developing variety of web products - Web APIs/Apps, Graph APIs, Cloud based Applications, e-commerce applications, Web Client Frameworks, Content Management Systems, Portal Technologies, Customer Analytics APIs, and Partner integrated data processing systems using Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core (Linux & Kestrel), OWIN, OAuth, WebAPIs, SignalR, OData, EF, AppFabric, Redis, TFS and MS SQL Server.
• Intensive programming contest background - Participated in ACM-ICPC 2005 Asia Programming Contest.