Experienced professional having 7.5+ years of technical experience working with top investment bank Goldman Sachs. Exposure to C++, OO programming language, design pattern. Worked on Agile methodologies during execution of project.
An experienced Object Oriented Programmer, C++ Developer with excellent IT technical skills. Technical exposure including OO design with strong analytical, design and problem solving skills. Over 7.5 years of experience working in top-tier investment bank Goldman Sachs. Ready to take challenging technical role and contribute to firm’s success by utilizing my strong IT skills while working on the different phases of SDLC in IT projects
2005-2008 Master degree in Computer Applications at the University of Delhi (India). Six months internship on SNMP feature enhancement using Command Line Integration toolkit
2002-2005 Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Miranda House College at the University of Delhi (India). University Ranker prize for scoring highest marks and Kasturi Memorial prize for scoring highest marks in Mathematics.
10.2014 – Senior Developer Associate at Goldman Sachs, London
• Industry driven trade confirmation platform upgrade for Dealers/Clients from DS Match to MarkitWire technology for all x-asset currently on DS Match
• Process Inventory to come up with excellent way of monitoring processes owned by team
• Lead the design and implementation of trade work flow between firm system and industry-wide trade match-ing and affirmation platform for Equity Index & Share products. Main technologies used are GS object oriented programming language, C++, Unix, RPC server
• Lead a team of 6 across London and Bangalore throughout the project
• Responsible for reviewing the code build by team before approving for production deployment
• Responsible for automating GUI testing for trading applications using Sikuli.
• Creating unit testing for new functionalities
• Used Agile methodology to gather project requirements and providing end to end testing with Operations Users across the region
• Fixing reported bugs and improving existing functionalities
• Collaborating with global team and work closely with vendors, clients, and developers in other investment banks.
• Lead process inventory work with a team of 7 to come up with dashboard to monitor processes( e.g. keepalive,fabric) across region for Credit, Equity, IRP & FX products
• Working within a SCRUM team and with a continuous integration environment.
• Support Bank Loans & Credit users with any application issues
04.2011 – 9.2014 – Developer Analyst / Senior Developer Associate at Goldman Sachs, Bangalore
• On-boarding primary & secondary loans in strategic loan system
• New features added in existing Loan Product Entry application to capture risk fields on loans model
• Worked on Material Non Public Information data flow to avoid Chinese Wall breach
• Designed and developed the strategic Bank Loans Servicing system to enable on boarding of new loans. Technologies involved are GS object oriented programming, C#(GUI interface), Core Java( report generation from DB2)
• Added new functionality in Loan Model used for risk calculation
• Created unit testing for new functionality
• Added new feature in exiting loan product setup application to create and enrich new primary & secondary loans directly in strategic system
• Worked on Inform client based approach to identify the product creation/update in SecDB and develop a new flow to send non-MNPI info to PRIME and in turn downstream. Technology used are Sybase RDBMS, slang(GS object oriented programming), secdb(secure database)
• Fixing reported bugs and improving existing functionalities.
• Deployment of the solution in the production environment.
• Customer support.
06.2009 – 4.2011 – Software Engineer at Manhattan Associates, Bangalore
Projects Worked: Warehouse Management System
• Designed and developed customized WMS product for various retails client including WalMart, Target, Home Depot
• Technologies involved are C++ Framework, Design Pattern, RDBMS
• Exposure to the real time functional work of Warehouse to understand product requirement better and build new functionality for client
• Got opportunity to work with client WalMart in their fulfilment center in Atlanata, Georgia, United States for a duration of 6 months to understand their requirement and work on it
• Bug fixing and enhancement to the existing feature
• Star Performer Award for building requested feature for WalMart and resolving issues reported by them on spot
• Provide extensive support to the client
07.2008 – 6.2009 – R&D Engineer at Agilent Technologies, Bangalore
Projects Worked: Wireless Quality Management
• Understanding product and its objective
• Working on Key Performance Indicator(KPI) API to test the mobile services
• Technologies used are CSV, core Java
Operating Systems : GNU/Linux, RedHat, experience on developing software, bash scripts
Windows XP/Vista/Seven : experience on developing Windows products
Methodologies : SCRUM, Agile, and DDD.
Unit Testing : Junit
Databases : Oracle, Sybase, MySQL
IDE and tools : Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Maven, TeamCity. Dev C++, JIRA
Professional and Academic Achievements:
• Received Star Performer Award of the year 2009 in Manhattan Associates for working on a critical functionality modification for client SIMON & SCHUSTER within short period of joining.
• University Ranker Prize for securing 2nd Rank in Delhi University in Graduation.
• Secured 1st Rank in Graduation at College level (Miranda House, University Of Delhi ).
• Kasturi Memorial Award for securing highest marks in Mathematics in BSc Part I/II/III.
English fluent in speaking and writing
Hindi mother tongue
Travelling, Trekking, Social Work, Reading novels, Cricket, Solving problems on HackerRank
I am a Passionate CSE UnderGrad who aspires to create a difference through an impacting role in the job life ...
Discover the cheapest packers and movers in Gurgaon at best price with smooth and hassle free relocation. We provide truck ...
Jerryesumrall777, Consultant at None
Hello Everyone, My name is Jerrye Sumrall and I am 34 years of age and I originate from Ocean city ...
Lynnebailey3333, Systems Design Engineer at None
Hello Everyone, My name is Lynne Bailey from Phoenix, AZ I am an expert visual originator. I am working this ...