Sudhakara KonduruBAN USER
Over 15 years of hands-on software development experience leveraging in-depth technical knowledge with
leading, analysis, architecture, design and implementation of large scale enterprise SOA and J2EE multi-tier
applications in the area of online advertising, financial services, and retail.
SUDHAKARA R. KONDURU
Contact # 603-888-7772, USA • firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 15 years of hands-on software development experience leveraging in-depth technical knowledge with leading, analysis, architecture, design, and implementation of large scale enterprise SOA and J2EE multi-tier applications in the area of online advertising, financial services, retail and web.
Extensive involvement in all stages of application development life cycle using agile methodologies. I have led developer forums to discuss topics on design, technologies, and agile methodologies, mentor on the design patterns and principals.
• J2SE, Java EE, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAXB, JPA2.0, JDBC, JMS, Apache Axis, XMLSchemas, JAXP, XSLT, Servlets, Spring, CI, SQL, C, C++, CORBA, parsing tools JavaCC, lex and yacc
• Design and Architectural patterns, Software Engineering, SOA, UML, Application Integration and Security, No SQL, Distributed Processing and Map Reduce, Spark.
• Technical Leadership, SDLC, Agile, Test-Driven Development, and Scrum
• My SQL, Oracle, DB2, MongoDB
• RAD, JBOSS, Clear Case, Jenkins, TestNG, SVN, Perforce
• IBM AIX, Sun Solaris
Morgan Stanley Consultant 07/2014 – 11/2014
Fund Services with Morgan Stanley has tens of applications and currently I am helping them on managing risk with reengineering effort to improve application logging and traceability, exception handing and make them as part of API markup, packaging and code refactoring based on the layering and within it based on feature which helps promoting flexibility and reuse, CI and dashboard with coverage, check style and find bug reports, automating regression test suite. Mentoring team on design, architecture and engineering best practices. Started working on proto-type use of Apache Spark for large-scale data processing opportunities within the group.
Yahoo! India Principal Software Engineer II 06/2011 – 31/10/2013
Advertising and Product Group (APG)
Domain: Online Advertising platform
Team: Right Media Applications
Role: Architecture, work with product and gather requirements, design specs, implement, track and lead development team
Application: RMX API Web Services
Advertiser Block List which will enable suppliers to set constraints on the demand for brand safety and competitive exclusions.
Creative (Ad) Classification Review, crowd sourcing service which will enable suppliers to review Ads and report any misclassification.
Real Time bidding, this will enable buy and sell across Ad Exchanges.
Trading Pit, next generation ad platform which will ease onboarding and clearing house process.
Buying and Selling rules, filters that can set by buyers and sellers to scope their business.
Video Ads, which will enable video publishers to monetize their content with in-stream video advertising using industry standard VAST (Video Ad Serving Template).
Publisher Inventory Visibility Controls, this will enable suppliers to set visibility constraints on their supply when it is available for buyers.
Click Url Testing as part of Trust and Safety.
Fidelity Investments Principal Software Engineer/Developer 02/2003 – 05/2011
Fidelity Image Management System (FIMS) is an enterprise standard for imaging technologies, responsible for providing SEC-compliant image management and workflow (by integrating with workflow infrastructure) services to both internal and external customers. FIMS has been designed as a SmartStore to be compliant with Enterprise Record Management (ERM) requirements. Following are various applications and modules I have led technical team to architect, design, and implement working in Imaging group.
• Designed and developed web services for document storage, retrieval, annotation, index management and searching.
• Implemented DAO layer to core components local cache database, centralized database for cross reference, and long term SEC compliant storages for permanently storing images and their metadata.
• FIMS currently hosts more than 600 million documents with the average daily injections crossing a million documents due to increased compliance and regulations.
Technologies/API: JAX-WS, WSDL, XMLSchemas, JAXB, Apache Axis, JDBC, JavaEE, JMS, MQ, JUnits, Ant, RAD.
Record Management Services:
• Extended FIMS to provide SmartStore web services to comply and interface with Enterprise Record Management System (ERMS) to
1. Classify FIMS records with support to both fixed and event based retention.
2. Apply holds on records to ensure they are not purged while a legal request is pending.
3. Execute records destruction observing holds and creating death certificates.
• Implemented MQ interface with MDB to initiate purging documents for which retention expired. Similar application was developed for initiating withdrawal of documents from FIMS.
• Implemented MQ interface with MDB to other line-of-businesses to be notified on the significant events for the record, such as account closing from brokerage system, employee leaving from HR.
Technologies/API: JAX-WS, WSDL, XMLSchemas, JAXB, JDBC, JavaEE, JMS, MQ, JDBC, JUnits, Ant, RAD.
Long Term Storage (LTS):
• Designed and developed LTS resource adaptor which provides vendor neutral interfaces and wraps it with any vendor specific SEC-compliant storage.
• FIMS, Import, or Export processes use this common interface to access LTS services for archiving, retrieving, and destroying images.
• Implemented LTS plug-in for EMC Centera which is SEC compliant WORM media.
• Implemented Long Term Commit (LTC) process using MDB which will pull records from local cache database and commit them to LTS.
• Conversion services were developed to migrate historical documents from legacy system FileNet to Centera.
Technologies/API: MDB, JMS, MQ, JDBC, EMC Centera SDK
Business Process Manager (BPM):
• Designed and developed ProductTier web services as part of BPM to integrate document management (FIMS) and workflow infrastructure (Xtrac) to provide workflow processing for both internal and external correspondent clients.
• BPM has RIA frontend using Adobe Flex.
Technologies/API: JAX-WS, XMLSchemas, JAXB, JDBC, JavaEE, JMS, MQ, JUnits, Ant, RAD, Adobe Flex.
• Developed multithreaded batch application which will be used by BPM clients to export large set of documents that will be injected to FIMS and create work items by using Xtrac workflow services.
• Imported documents will be available for users of BPM for indexing, workflow, and historical research using Adobe Flex front-end.
Technologies/API: JAX-WS, XMLSchemas, JAXB, JDBC, Java Multithreading.
• SEC has requirements that apply to the storage of certain investor data and transactions. Compliance within Fidelity has mandated that all databases with this information must be made SEC compliant. Siebel is one of the databases not SEC compliant.
• Developed multithreaded batch application to migrate historical and ongoing data from Siebel which stores Siebel Rep notes, interactions, events and Customer Profile data.
Technologies/API: JAX-WS, XMLSchemas, JAXB, JDBC, Java Multithreading, JUnits.
• Along the line of Siebel Imports above, work items stored in XTRAC along with attachments must be archived in SEC compliant storage.
• Developed multithreaded batch application to migrate historical and ongoing work item related data from Xtrac.
Technologies/API: JAX-WS, XMLSchemas, JAXB, JDBC, Java Multithreading, XSLT, FOP, JUnits.
Course Project: Industry standard Business Process Manager (BPM) is project build by team of students for completion of course “Software Architecture & Engineering” from Harvard University extension school. BPM supports the definition and construction of business process applications and their subsequent execution. I was in team of 3 responsible for building, from architecture to deployment, one of the BPM components “Workflow Executor”. Workflow Executor is the main engine for execution workflow instances and has various sub components, such as, Execution Controller for interpreting workflow instances, Rule Interpreter for evaluating various transition rules to go to next activity. The highlight of the project is implementation of Rule Interpreter which is written in JavaCC (Java Compiler Compiler).
Environment/API: Java, JDBC, Swing, JUnits, Ant, CVS for source control, Agile Methodology, Extreme Programming, various architectural and design patterns and principles.
Fidelity Investments 01/1998 – 01/2003
Automated Telephone Systems (ATS) Group
As a Consultant from Software Pundits (01/1998 – 05/2000)
Full Time as Principal Software Engineer/Developer (06/2000 – 01/2003)
Automated Telephone Services (ATS):
• Involved in design and implementation of telephony based applications for Fidelity’s Retail Business. These systems were handling an average of 250,000 – 350,000+ calls per day, or roughly 75-80% of Fidelity’s daily phone volume. The application utilizes touchtone and leading edge speech recognition interfaces to provide customers with trading capabilities, quotes, balances, order review and account history functionality.
• The application was built based on Object Oriented design, and implemented primarily with C++, XML and Java. The application runs in a distributed environment based on the UNIX platform, IBM’s Direct Talk Voice Response technology, and Nuance Communication’s Speech Recognition engine. I was mainly involved in development of business object layer.
Core Customer Development Project (CCDP): Designed and developed a new application that will segment customers according to their value and re-train the representatives to be able to handle the varying need of each segment. CCDP will support the new phone representative structure and routing methodology, which is to ensure an efficient distribution of calls to appropriately skilled representative.
Customer Authenticating System (CAS): Designed and developed a new sub system for authenticate customer call and also automate the PIN (Personal Identification Number) reset process. Rational Rose 98 used for modeling the system, and implemented in C++.
C++ Code Generator: Designed and developed a C++ code generator using Rose Scripts for generating C++ code from the Rose Model (UML), code will be generated according to Fidelity coding standards.
Prototyping of Various technologies: Involved in prototyping ATS application using common standards Voice XML, evaluation of Rose Real Time for using it for implementing State Machine in the Customer authentication process.
Environment: IBM AIX4.2.0, C++, Voice XML, Rogue Wave Tools, Clear Case Version Control System2.0, Rational Rose (UML), Rose Scripts, Rose Real Time, XML, IBM’s Direct Talk VRU technology, and Nuance Speech Recognition engine.
WIPRO SYSTEMS LTD, BANGALORE, INDIA 11/1994-10/1997
Senior Systems Engineer
Following projects are developed for Xerox Corporation as an employee of Wipro Systems Ltd.
Distributed Printing System: Part of a development team that is responsible for implementing project Genesis. It is a high-end distributed CORBA based printing system. Genesis was base on a totally object oriented system using “Object Oriented Design Paradigms” such Actor/Agent and Façade and helper classes. The project consists of many distributed objects or OIPs (Object Implementation Packages) using Sun’s CORBA implementation (NEO and DOE) as the middleware. The objects, interactions, and classes were developed using the Booch methodology and coded using C++. Following are the components developed as part of Genesis:
• Generic Event Log for a Distributed High End Printing System: Designed and developed the Generic Event Log OIP to log all the events taking place in the Genesis system. It is an infrastructure OIP and is essential for the functioning of the system. These events are persistified and mechanisms were provided for retrieving them. The Event Log was designed as Producer and Consumer paradigm to be read and write efficient using multiple threads and semaphores to synchronize concurrent read/write operations on the event log buffer. A user interface was developed to query the log file.
• Design and Development of a C++ Code Generator tool: Designed and developed a C++ Code Generator to generate repeatable code used by the various OIPs (Object Implementation Packages) of Project Genesis. In addition the Code Generator generates the standard headers like file headers, function headers, and class headers adhering to the coding standards adapted for the project. Used UNIX tools such as LEX and YACC for scanning and parsing coupled with code generation routines to develop the C++ Code Generator. Work involved a thorough knowledge of the C++ grammar.
Environment: Booch Methodology, Rational Rose, CORBA (NEO on Solaris 2.5), lex, yacc.
MS in Computer Science from Boston University Metropolitan College, 2005
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering, 1994, from National Institute of Technology (formally know as Regional Engineering College), Warangal, INDIA.
• Projects done at the under graduate level:
1. C++ (for subset) translator to C, which translates code written in C++ to C code so that it will be compile with C compiler.
2. Two phase assembler to simulate/interpret assembly language on the UNIX machine and which is implemented in C
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Fidelity Brokerage Company (FBC) President’s Service Excellence award nominee for 2005
• Award of Service Excellence presented in Imaging group within Fidelity for 2005
lisanielson212, Associate at ASAPInfosystemsPvtLtd
Now I work in freelancing in Search Engine optimization. I like reading nobbles, old stories, love stories. I am happy ...
Are you searching the best and strong Mantra to remove black magic. Here the best and the most powerful Astromagic ...
Do you Need Voodoo Spell For love, revenge or voodoo spells for cheaters? Consult Free right away to get custom ...
jessealverson777, None at Student
Hi, My name is Jesse Alverson. I'm at present a third year undergrad understudy at the University of Miami ...
ElenaKudaeva455, Music Piano Store at xyz
Hello Everyone,My name is Elena Kudaeva From NV,Nevada,USA.I am 16 years of age and I have ...
stanjachrissi, Integration Software Engineer at xyz
Hi,my name is Stanja Chrissi. I was conceived and FL. I moved on from CA and went ahead to ...
Looking for the best day care center Charlotte? Pal-A-Roo’s Child Development Center is a family owned child care facility ...
obireemma212, teaching piano at xyz
Hello Everyone,Obire Emma has been showing piano and violin for over 21 years. She holds a Bachelor's degree ...
Sherry Olson, Associate at Adap.tv
Spent childhood developing strategies for Love Problem Solution Molvi Ji. Crossed the country training crayon art in Washington, DC. Uniquely-equipped ...
Shakirajensen45, Program Manager at Service Now
Shakira Jensen piano at Meridian Music from 2004-2010, and it is a benefit to welcome him back. He has numerous ...
Edwin Adcox, Dev Lead at Advisory Board Company
Welcome to the best and certified exotic car rental company of USA. Here, at Prestige luxury Rentals, we offer the ...
sunstaley212, Graphics Programmer at Service Now
Hello Everyone, My name is sun staley and I am from new zealand. I might want to attempt this experience ...
Mosesanaughe212, Web Developer at Service Now
Hello there everyone,I'm Moses anaughe from Texas , United States. I finished my undergrad contemplates in science and am ...
Developed several new methods for licensing g.i. joes in Los Angeles, CA. Spent high school summers creating marketing channels ...
RocioNavarro189, None at Student
Hello Everyone,My name is Rocio Navarro Form Auckland,NZ,and 31 years old.I am searching for a servant ...
NY Vape Shop is the most popular Vaporizer Store for new trend vaporizer pen and all related accessories. We are ...
saldanaholly212, Program Manager at Service Now
My name is Saldana Holly from Florida, USA.I originate from a family of 6 youngsters, 3 sisters and 1 ...
lisaanderson1233, None at Student
Hello Everyone, My name is Lisa Anderson and I am an expert essayist, columnist, blogger and proofreader presently living in ...
Rilesutton17, Music Studio at xyz
Hi Everyone,My Name is Riley Sutton From AL,Alabama state. i am a 24 year old.I am proficient ...
Gerard Swearingen, Consultant at ADP
Want to book exotic and luxury car rental in Atlanta, GA ? We, Prestige Luxury Rentals are the best car rentals ...
DanielSWard, Accountant at Swimming Pools builder
U.S. Pool Builder is one of the most respected new inground gunite swimming pools designer Katy Tx. We use ...