Amazon Interview QuestionQuality Assurance Engineers
Interview Type: In-Person
1) try from various Desktop OS & mobile OS
2) Try to upload a video instead of pic
3) while uploading of photos disconnect internet, check if any of the pic got loaded
4) while pics are getting uploaded, check them from another tab,, if its effects profile etc
5) Logout from other tab
6) from other tab try to change the name of the album
7) delete the album from other tab
1. Upload a image of valid format.
2. Upload a image in valid size.
3. Image in valid resolution to upload.
4. Check the internet connectivity.
5. Upload some invalid format image.
6. Upload any text or some other non image file.
7. Upload a image in vary large size.
8. Upload multiple images (i.e. 5-6)
9. Upload a very large number of images (i.e. 500-800)
10. Don't upload any image and click on upload button.
11. Upload image which have a very long name.
12. Take a text file and change its extension to supported image format (i.e. jpeg) and try to upload.
13. Try to upload same image file at the same time.
14. Upload the file using different browsers.
There are various things that come into picture for testing this feature:
Does the camera work to take a picture?
Is the clarity of the picture something that facebook accepts?
Is there an existing album name
Is there an existing picture with the same name
Album name +File name same -Not allowed/ Album name different +file name same allowed
To make the question more clear, can ask whether to upload photo when the facebook is opened in an browser or as an application(android app).
Though uploading feature is same, the way of choosing the image varies.Suppose if it is an facebook application installed in a mobile, in that case -images are choosen from galary, or jus take pic on the spot n upload. So camera opens ,click image n upload something like that.
So testcases can be developed as per the requirements.
1. Format is incorrect- aditi February 01, 2014
2. Size of the file is very large
3. Internet connection is very slow.
4. If upload is taking time then check the speed