To take on the role of a Java developer in a firm that exposes me to cutting edge technologies, a great work environment and highly satisfying work.
Qualification Year School/College Class/Grade
BE(ISE) 2010 Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
PUC 2006 St.Claret’s PU College 79.66%
SSLC 2004 Deva Matha Central School 81.2%
• Working as a Software engineer at Aricent Group since July 2010.
• Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer as of March 19, 2012.
• Good understanding of Java design patterns.
• Experience with working on the Unix platform.
• Core Java- Collections, Threads, JDBC, file parsing, Java I/O, etc...
• XML-DTD, XML Schema, SAX and DOM parsers, JAXB.
• Frameworks and libraries: Spring 3.0 and related concepts like AOP and DI
• IDEs: Netbeans and Eclipse.
• Tools: PL/SQL Developer, CCRC and SOAP-UI.
Comverse-ONE Front End applications and SAPI (Oct 2010-present).
Platform: Java-Core, DB -Oracle 10g, Spring
Comverse-ONE forms a one stop end to end solution for mobile service providers. A Single-API (SAPI) provides APIs that creates and manages accounts and subscribers and also other attributes that support subscribers like offers and balances. A range of standalone FE applications calls these APIs to perform various functions.
Contribution: Contributed to 4 features even being entrusted with the role of feature lead in one. Complete end to end ownership of each feature is taken up. Responsibilities include understanding customer requirements, making decisions and designing solutions to incorporate the requirements to the existing system, implementing these solutions, unit testing, bug fixing and providing support even after the solution reaches customer sites.
Was part of the team that was sent onsite to help tackle issues in bringing live a telecom service provider at Israel.
Engineering Project –
Asymmetric CryptographyUsing RSA & Diffie-Hellman Algorithms (Jan -April 2010)
Platform: Java-Core Java, JCA and Swings
Developed an application which allows users to encrypt and decrypt files. Encryption is done using either of RSA or Diffie Hellman encryption techniques. Additionally a secret code for dual layer security is also provided.
Contribution: Design, implementation, testing and documentation.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Was part of a 5 member team that bagged the best project award at the Aricent training facility.
• One of the recipients of the Aricent snap award for team excellence.
• Was a very active member in the Editorial Committee of the college magazine.
• Involved actively in organizing the college CS/IS department fest ‘4th dimension’.
• Served as house captain for two years at school.
• Actively participated in various sports events like short distance running and in cultural events like quiz; even winning a few laurels in school and college.
• DOB: 22th June 1988
• Gender: Male
• Marital Status: Unmarried
• Languages Known: Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi and English.
• Hobbies: listening to music, watching movies, collecting coins etc.
• Father’s Name and Occupation: Mr. Joseph V A,
NTTF, Peenya, Bangalore
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Bangalore Charly Joseph
joanarce252, abc at ABC TECH SUPPORT
Hello, I am Joan. I live in Jackson, USA. I am passionate about my work and I am working as ...