- 0of 0 votes
1) You sell roses. Each rose cost 30 cents to buy and you can sell them for $10 a dozen.
a) How many you need to sale to break even if you bought 600 roses?
b) Tomorrow is holiday - there's 20% likelihood you will sale 600 roses, 50% likelihood of selling 900 roses and 30% likelihood of selling 1200 roses. How many would you buy to maximize profit?